Let's build something meaningful together.
Passionate about tech, education and games?
So are we. Take a closer look.
Papumba is a unique content platform aimed to help kids learn through play. We are a team of passionate people, who believe in the power of technology to make learning fun and accessible for children around the world.
Through a subscription app, we focus on delivering high-quality, personalized educational content to kids from 2-7.
Our resources are designed around the concept that all children have a natural curiosity to play and discover—the cornerstone of learning and preparing for school and life.
With a vast library of diverse content (all created by early childhood learning experts), we give parents peace of mind knowing that technology can be an opportunity to turn screen time into safe, engaging learning experiences both online and offline.
We created Papumba with the aim of giving meaningful screen time to our own little ones. Now, families from all over the world trust us for their kiddos' fun and learning. Would you join us in this great mission? 💛
A glimpse of our culture
We seek to be positive and enthusiastic in facing our goals. We always challenge ourselves to go for more and are committed to being transparent, giving careful feedback to each other.
We aim to hire the best and we value optimism, open-mindedness, collaboration, and integrity. We are extremely proud of our team and excited to see it grow.
There isn't a great company culture if we don't start with a kind and attentive hiring process, so let's talk!
Don’t see a suitable position for you right now?
Don't worry! We love meeting talented new colleagues and are constantly opening new positions. Don't hesitate to contact us. We’ll keep you in mind!
Perks & Benefits
Let's learn and grow together.
- Home Office + Office: You can go to the office as much as you want, or work from home! 🏡
- Flexible hours and work-life balance: We care about the important things: results and well-being, not hours or constant commuting.
- Diverse environment: A multicultural team with 20+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English. 🌎
- Feedback culture: Giving and receiving genuine, humble feedback is at the heart of our success. 💕
- Health insurance: To protect and support your health and well-being.
- Professional growth budget: To spend on core training and holistic development that help you learn and grow. 🚀
- Free books: We buy you any books that can help you be even better. Once you read them, they become a part of Papumba's library.
- Fun and quirky celebrations: We celebrate our wins with fun and quirky meetings. No matter where we are, we feel close. 🎉
- Happy hours, dinners & retreats: Because not everything is about work. We like to hang out together, have fun and get to know each other.
- Refer a colleague program: Enjoy an amazing reward if you recommend a friend or colleague to Papumba and they get hired.
- Dog-friendly office: Dogs make office life better. Enjoy working with a Border Collie that has been part of the company since the beginning. 🐶
- Snacks and fruit: Enjoy fruit, coffee, tea, healthy snacks and more.
We strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way. We pursue growth and learning. We embrace challenges.
We have a bias towards action. Done well today is better than perfect next week.
We build trust by being selfless in giving feedback to our colleagues, which is a constant part of how we communicate and work with one another.
We don't make assumptions; we conduct research. Data beats opinion. Got an idea? Let's try to find the best practices to start building from that starting point.
We anticipate issues. We control situations before they become an issue. We encourage personal autonomy. We take ownership.
The no. 1 play-based preschool platform in more than 30 countries, Papumba features bright, inviting animation and a collection of fun, kid-friendly characters that quickly sweep children up into engaging activities that get them interested in learning how to read, do simple math and more.
Already working at Papumba?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.