At Papumba, we believe that technology can help raise a wiser, more empathetic generation. So we harness technology to make learning playful and safe for children.
Our subscription-based app, designed around a young family day, helps them grow through playful activities which stimulate children's intellectual and emotional intelligence.
Featured many times as App of the Day by Apple and the first case study ever done by Google Play in Latin America, Papumba is one of the fastest-growing apps for kids.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Customer Success, someone thrilled to dialogue and help users, no matter what problem they face.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent and personalized customer support.
As our Customer Success you will:
- Respond to customer queries and reviews in a timely and accurate way.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users).
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
What we need from you:
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. To be more precise, you should demonstrate:
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Patience when handling tough cases.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices is a plus.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus.
Some of the perks & benefits we offer:
Home Office + Office: Go to the office as much as you want, or work from home 🏡
Flexible hours and work-life balance: We care about the important things: results and well-being.
Diverse environment: A multicultural team and day-to-day work in English 🌎
Feedback culture: Giving and receiving humble feedback is at the heart of our success 💕
Health insurance: To protect and support your health and well-being.
Professional growth budget: To spend on core training and holistic development 🚀
Free books: We buy you any books that you feel will be useful.
Fun and quirky celebrations: We celebrate our wins. No matter where we are, we feel close.
Happy hours, dinners & retreats: We like to hang out together and get to know each other 🥂
Refer a colleague program: Enjoy an amazing reward when someone you recommended gets hired.